Force, Hardness and Impact Metrology
Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited offers calibration Mobile Force measuring systems and Uni-axial testing machines.
Our lab is equipped with high accuracy Newton weights for calibrating push & pull force gauges &Spring balances ranging up to 2000 N. We also equipped with high accuracy load cells for calibrating Universal testing machines, Creep Testing Machines, Compression testing machines and Tensile testing machines ranging from 100 N to 1000 kN both in tension and compression mode.
We do calibration (indirect verification) of Hardness machines including Rubber Hardness Testing Machines, Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine, Brinell Hardness Testing Machine, Vickers, Micro Vickers and Leeb’s portable hardness testing machines. We use imported blocks for calibrating Hardness testing machines to get accurate results and better uncertainty.
We undertake the preventive maintenance and periodic calibration of all types of material testing machines. Our calibrations are traceable to National / International Standards.
Our Force, Hardness & Impact Calibration – Capability:
- Uni-axial static Testing Machines – UTM, TTM, CTM & Creep Testing Machine
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Brinell Hardness Tester
- Vickers Hardness Tester
- Micro Vickers Hardness Tester
- Rubber Hardness Tester / Durometer
- Charpy & Izod Impact Tester
- Speed of Uniaxial Testing Machine
- Durometers (Shore A and Shore D)
- Push and Pull Force Gauges
- Leeb Portable Hardness Testing Machine