Industry - we serve
Oil & Gas
Turbine, Gear & Chain
Chemical & Petrochemical
Third Party Inspection Services
Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited’s third party inspection services include a whole range of services from witnessing, design review, inspection of raw material, identification, in-process inspection to final inspection. Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited ensures that equipment at vendor sites conform to all quality standards. Driven by highly skilled, experienced and well-qualified inspection engineers with hands-on experience in calibration, inspection, material testing, welding and ndt, our services are available across national & international network.
We have a wide range of inspection plans / itp to suit your needs, and our experts have the experience that comes from extensive documentation and inspection activity.
Inspection & Expediting
Inspection is carried out in accordance to the rules and guidelines laid down by various Indian and international regulatory bodies such as: iso, isi, is, api, astm, ansi, tema, asme, din, ec, jis, etc. Our state-of-the-art testing procedures and expertise of our highly qualified personnel allow detection of the defects at an early stage, thus saving time, energy and money.
Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited offers a wide range of services covering all aspects of inspection. Our services include:
- Supplier assessment and prequalification for project procurement
- Engineering design review
- Shop and site inspection involving stage and final inspection
- Witnessing performance tests
- Ndt personnel qualification
- Process piping and inspection during plant turnaround
- Assessment of corrosion and erosion of the plant.
Benefits of Adoption
- Proof from an accredited testing and certification body that your product meets all requirements of contractual specifications and desired relevant product standards.
- Our third party certificate serves as a powerful marketing tool.
- Provides access to markets where the certificate of TPI notified body or nationally accredited certification body is required.