Internal Auditor Training
4 Days Training on Laboratory Quality Management System & Internal Audit As per ISO / IEC 17025: 2017
Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited is pleased to announce Four day training programme on Laboratory Management & Internal Audit as per ISO / IEC 17025: 2017
NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories) provides laboratory accreditation services to all laboratories performing calibrations /tests. To get accredited by NABL, the laboratories should be able to demonstrate that they operate a quality management system, technical competence and are able to generate technically valid results, compliant with international standard ISO /IEC 17025.
This standard is applicable to all organizations/laboratories performing calibrations / tests, regardless of number of personnel or scope of the calibration / testing activities. The course covers managerial and technical requirements of a calibration laboratory based on ISO / IEC 17025:2017, covering all the clauses.
The course provides insight into the system requirements, technical requirements, preparation of Quality manual, Work procedures, Calibration procedures, Reference standards, Traceability of measurements, Uncertainty of measurements, Internal audit and Management review. On completion of the course, the participants can prepare Quality manual for a laboratory, develop and implement Quality management system and, plan and conduct Internal audits
This programme will enable participants understand the requirements of all clauses of ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 for personnel competency and lab capability that are to be implemented and maintained by laboratories intending to generate testing and / or calibration report / certificate acceptable by customers nationally and internationally
- To design and implement ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 requirements for laboratories
- Enable participants to develop quality system documentation as required by the standard
- To learn about Internal Auditing – types, stages, phases, conducting audit & reporting Course Material
The participants will get designed course materials, copy of ISO / IEC 17025:2017 standard, and stationery.
Presentation, interactive session, group exercises, case studies
Certification issued by Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited & Trained & Certified Competent Personnel.
ITI / Diploma / Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering / Science with relevant work experience in the field of measurement either in maintenance, inspection, testing / calibration laboratories or QA, Laboratory MR, Technical Manager, Personnel carrying out testing / calibration.
Changes in Upgraded Version of ISO 17025:2017
- A new chapter on risk-based thinking has been added. The employment of this information has enabled some reduction of the standard’s prescriptive guidelines and resulted in their replacement by performance-based guidelines.
- Greater flexibility in the guidelines for processes, procedures, documented information, and organizational responsibilities.
- Terminology has been updated, For example
- Laboratory has been added, which replaces the “certification body”.
- The term “outsourcing” is replaced by “external provision”
- The standard now recognizes and incorporates the use of computer systems, electronic records, and the production of electronic results and reports through Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- The scope has been revised to cover all laboratory activities. This includes testing, calibration, and the sampling associated with subsequent calibration and testing.
- The process approach now matches that of newer standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 15189 (quality of medical laboratories) and ISO/IEC 17021-1 (requirements for audit and certification bodies).
The participants will gain an understanding of conformity assessment using risk and opportunities based approach. After successful completion of course, the participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the key changes and differences in the Upgraded version ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities for improvement to mitigate the nonconformities.
- Undertake the process based approach of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Standard
- Prepare own template of the management system document for ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Experiential learning with the help of activities/examples for each session.
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 9001:2015 Foundation and Internal Auditor Course
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC17025:2017 Laboratory Management System.
The course fee is INR 15,000 plus GST @ 18% per participants. Seats are limited to 15 at each location on first-come-first served basis.
State-of-the-art Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited – Training Centre & Laboratory.
Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited based on the Client requirement, delivers this course at Client locations in India & Middle East.
- Mechanical – Dimensional, Torque, Mass, Volume, Pressure
- Mechanical Testing
- Chemical Testing
- Corrosion Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing