Lead Auditor Training
ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 – Laboratory Quality Management System – IRCA accredited Lead Auditor Training
Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited is one of the Laboratories in India, which in association with its training counterpart offers IRCA accredited 5 days Lead Auditor Training Course
The course is globally recognized and offered exclusively by Jayasree Reva Phoenix Metrology Private Limited
Get in touch with our business development executive for a discounted quote for Private / Public Training Program.
This ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor training, which comprises lectures, handouts, audit checklist, and exams, is designed to provide training and certification to become ISO/IEC 17025 lead auditor for Laboratory Management System. This ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor training is a course; you will learn everything you need to know as the ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor. This ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor training is immensely useful for busy laboratory technical team members, as they can attend this at JRPM Office or Online.
With this ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor training course, the participants will gain knowledge and understanding of various activities involved in the audit. This course acknowledges them with how to conduct an opening meeting, perform an external audit as well as to conduct a closing meeting in any organization. This comprehensive course will help the laboratory employees as well as certifying body auditors to qualify as ‘Lead Auditor’ for Laboratory Management System based on ISO/IEC17025:2017 and get lead auditor certification.
Upon successful completion of this ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor training course, the participants will get a certificate for trained ISO/IEC17025:2017 Lead Auditor.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO/IEC17025 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING
This ISO/IEC 17025 lead auditor training comprises four sections, as given below:
There is a total of nine lecture sessions, which are given in this course as a ppt presentation with explanatory audio and visuals and graphics to understand the subject. The topics discussed in lecture sessions are listed below:
- Session 1: Awareness of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Session 2: ISO 17025:2017 Lab Accreditation Process
- Session 3: Requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Laboratory Management System
- Session 4: Documented Information for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Implementation
- Session 5: Risk-based approach ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Session 6: ISO/IEC17025:2017Audit Process
- Session 7: Audit Terms and Definitions & Roles and Responsibilities.
- Session 8: Performing an Audit based on ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Session 9: Nonconformity and Corrective Action.
For all the above nine sessions, the necessary documents are given in pdf format. The participants of this ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor training can save the handouts in their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the nine topics mentioned above.
- Manual – In Session 8, a practical example of real-life laboratory management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such real-life case study of an ISO/IEC 17025 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist – A complete set of audit questions, ISO/IEC17025:2017 requirement-wise as well as department-wise, are given as a ready tool to perform the lead audit. The ISO/IEC17025:2017 audit checklist also helps participants to prepare for the final audit. The participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
In this training, the participant has to clear a total of nine session exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the training. After successfully passing the final exam, his / her ISO/IEC17025 Lead Auditor Certificate will be issued.
After completion of this ISO/IEC17025 auditor training, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO/IEC17025:2017 Laboratory Accreditation principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle of standard requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of the laboratory management system.
- Understand the ISO/IEC17025:2017 requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand organizational issues and context of the organization.
- Know about leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Know about technical requirements in testing and calibration laboratories.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the laboratory and learn to audit with real-time audit examples.
- Understand, maintain and retain documented information list.
- Get the knowledge of external auditing and the use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing, including opening meeting and closing meeting and requirements of ISO 19011 for auditing of management system standards.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Any professionals working with laboratories or those with ISO/IEC17025:2017 accreditation bodies should attend this ISO/IEC 17025 auditor training. This online training can be beneficial for the following:
- Personnel of test and calibration laboratories. Quality managers of laboratories
- Laboratory managers
- Director/ Top management of laboratories and their representatives
- ISO/IEC 17025 consultants, compliance executives, experts
- Anyone who intend to perform audits conforming to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
Now we are offering this ISO/IEC17025:2017 Lead Auditor training for working professionals, laboratory personnel, QA Assessors, Quality Managers, and other individuals for enhancing their career to new heights by becoming ISO/IEC17025:2017 Lead Auditor. Our training helps them to succeed in today’s competitive environment, to renew licenses, and to update, strengthen and add quality to their existing knowledge and skills. Our training are also useful for those who want to get a certification or start a new profession as a lead auditor.
This training has been created by a team of our JRPM having experience of more than 10 years in ISO/IEC17025 management system and having experience of successful ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation for laboratories across the world, as well as having vast experience of designing and conducting various training programs in convenient and cost-effective ways.
If you are a working professional, a student, an entrepreneur, or an individual looking for ISO/IEC17025 lead auditor certification, enroll now!
Following are considered as an added advantage for participants of this ISO/IEC17025 Lead Auditor Training:
- Knowledge of Quality management systems.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of the following laboratory management system principles and concepts:
- 2 years of experience in a laboratory
- Ability to understand instructions in simple English
- People having a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree definitely have an edge over the less qualified participant.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please contact email@example.com for details.
This Training is provided with study materials (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference.
END OF TRAINING INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the participants can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered an end of training. The training certificate is ready with our management.